Sparkchasers Episode 18 | Show Notes
Opening the Mailbag
Today we’re dipping into the mailbag! Over the last few weeks, we’ve received so many emails asking a wide variety of questions from listeners. Today, we’ll be answering:
- What’s it like to work at IAS? (Marcie from Indiana)
- How do you teach STEAM virtually and in-person? (Cara from Washington)
- I love your graphics! How do you make them? (Janelle from Texas)
- How do you decide what are free trainings and what are paid? (Matthew from California)
- I’m nervous that arts integration will replace arts education. So many art positions have already been cut. Is that what you’re suggesting? (Kirsten from California)
- What do you do when people steal your work? I’ve seen some of your stuff on other people’s powerpoints during conferences. Just curious how you handle that. (Heidi from Florida)
- I want to make my classes more engaging with new media and podcasts. Do you have any suggestions? (Edna from Wisconsin)
Have a Question?
Do you have a question about today’s episode or need help with something? Let me know using the button below and I’ll make sure to chat about it on an upcoming episode.