Is the Accelerator right for me?
The Accelerator is designed to support K-12 classroom and arts teachers in implementing arts integration and STEAM. This is a good fit if you’re:
- A K-12 classroom teacher who wants to integrate the arts into your ELA, Math and/or Science curriculum and still maintain the vigor of your content area.
- An K-12 arts teachers who is looking for materials, support and resources that honor the integrity of your arts programs and advocate for your role.
- An administrator or leader who is modeling or building an arts integration or STEAM initiative and has questions on how it’s done and what a successful program looks like.
- A K-12 media specialist who is building a STEAM or makerspace program and needs an alternative to expensive 3D printers and devices.
- A homeschool parent who wants to use arts integration and STEAM but isn’t sure how.
- You enjoy the support of a community and thrive with connection.
Who is NOT a good fit for the Accelerator
This is a NOT a good fit if you’re:
- Using STEM and aren’t interested in standards-based arts integration.
- Looking for certification in arts integration or STEAM (that is reserved for our certification program only).
- A PE, Health, Foreign Language, Special Education or ELL teacher looking for specific materials for your specialization (the materials here will require a LOT of adjustments to fit your needs).
- A paraprofessional or teaching aid who is not in charge of an arts integration or STEAM effort.
- Preschool teachers or daycare providers.
Is this a course? I don’t have time for another course or membership group.
First, the Accelerator is NOT “another course” or even “another membership group.” It’s so much LESS. Yep – LESS. You’re already overwhelmed with ideas, content, courses, and information. That’s why we will help you determine exactly what you need to do TOMORROW to get you where you want to be with arts integration and STEAM. Then we give you the specific support to get there. You’re never left alone to figure it out on your own. We do that through a quick quiz when you login to create a custom plan based on your own experience. And every quarter, we provide live coaching calls in our private members group to answer questions and help you take inspired action.
How much does a license cost?
The Accelerator is currently $325/year.
Can I see some samples?
Absolutely! You can view full samples of lessons, resources, workshops, courses, and an event list of everything included in your membership is available on the main Accelerator page.
What happens if I want to cancel?
If you want to cancel (though we hope you won’t), you can do so with a click of a button from your platform dashboard. You’ll be able to contact us and request a cancelation prior to your next billing cycle. Annual license fees cannot be refunded, but cancelation will stop any future payments from being processed. Please note: if your school or district has purchased your license, they will need to renew it annually in order for you to continue to have access. Additionally, if the school or district uses a credit card to pay your license fee, that annual fee will auto-renew each year on that same card unless a request is made to change it or cancel.
Can I get a refund?
Except when required by law, no refunds are provided for our online courses, conferences, digital curriculum or any subscription fees for the Accelerator membership program. These are digital products and as you have immediate access to all of the materials upon purchase, we cannot provide any refunds for these programs. Please refer to our terms and conditions that are agreed to upon purchase and be sure to check out our full samples to ensure this is the right fit for you.
I’m totally new to Arts Integration and STEAM. Is this for me?
Yes! There are resources, learning opportunities and tools for all levels – including teachers who are just getting started. This will be a great time-saver for you.
I’ve been using Arts Integration and STEAM for a long time. Is this just for newbies?
Not at all. The Accelerator is designed to provide personalized support to educators who are at any stage of working with arts integration and STEAM. You’ll take a quick quiz upon enrollment to find out what level you’re at, and we’ll provide you with a list of resources, courses and tools specifically tailored for you at your level.
What’s the benefit to joining the Accelerator instead of a single course?
If you’re looking for the most cost-effective option for arts integration and STEAM professional development and resources, the Accelerator is your best fit. If you plan to purchase more than one course, curriculum, or conference, the license automatically saves you money. Additionally, the license is designed to be a “one-stop-shop” for educators using arts integration and STEAM. Everything you’ll need is there: courses, curriculum, events, coaching and resources.
Can I use a purchase order?
School districts MAY use a purchase order – please use this form and we’ll make the process as easy as possible.
What if I have other questions?
We have a great team of people who are here to support you all of the way. If you run into an issues, or even if you just need a sounding board for an idea – we’re just an email, phone call or text away.
Phone/Text: (443) 241-9786 or Email us here